Confined Space Reassessment (1 day) - Wollongong Training Centre
This program is designed for persons who have previously attained competency to enter and work in a confined space. It provides participants with a review of the WH&S and legislative requirements and procedures to ensure the health and safety of persons required to work in confined spaces.
DURATION - 1 day
UNITS OF COMPETENCY
The program is aligned to meet the following units of competency:
MSASS00001 Confined Space Work Team Skill Set
- MSAPMOHS200A Work safely
- MSAPMPER200C Work in accordance with an issued permit
- MSAPMPER202A Observe permit work
- MSAPMPER205C Enter confined space
Plus the following additional units if required:
- MSAPMOHS217A Gas test atmospheres
- MSAPMOHS110A Follow emergency response procedures
- MPSAPMPOHS205A Control minor incidents
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
Participants must provide evidence that they hold the above units (or their equivalent). As this is a re-assessment program, participants must have previously been assessed as competent in the units that make up this program.
- Download Course Outline (PDF)
Price quoted above is per person. Group bookings are welcome and discounts may apply. Enquire within or email email@example.com for more information.
Dates subject to change at the discretion of Risk Response + Rescue and enrolled participants will be notified in advance.
For training in our Wollongong Centre, please select upcoming dates.